WHAT DO YOU DO EXACTLY?
We collaborate with companies to create improv-based learning and entertainment for their team. By using improvisational skills, we help companies engage and inspire their employees while in turn, making them more successful at what they do. In short, we make work better. Improv by nature is a team-based experience and must elevate the other members of the team. At its core, improv teaches the skills to work as a fully participating team with excellent communication, respect and self-responsibility. The businesses that thrive in the chaos of ever-present change are the ones with a new toolkit. It’s a toolkit that values speed, agility, collaboration, comfort with change, willingness to fail, and the creativity to solve old problems in new ways. Ultimately, they have the toolkit of an improviser.
HOW DOES IMPROV ACTUALLY HELP MY COMPANY?
(Improv in Business) "Improvisation frees us from being perfect, being in control, thinking ahead, and second guessing. It can feel like jumping into the abyss at first, but once you jump, fear turns into excitement, and your imagination kicks in." - Linda Naiman (Fast Company Magazine Oct 2005)
Here are a few of the issues we address in business through improv:
• Authenticity and Openness
• Effective and Focused Communication
• Thinking quickly and Reacting Well to Adversity
• Appearance, Body Language and Presentation Skills
• Collaboration, Teamwork and Respect
• Confidence, Risk-Taking and Eliminating Fear
• Eye Contact and Sales Pitch
Here's a few articles about improv in business:
• "Getting to Yes, And" by Slate.com - How improv comedy skills became a must have for entrepreneurs.
• "When the Art of the Deal Includes Improv Training" - NPR.org
• "Why Improv Training Is Great Business Training" - Forbes
• "Why Using Improv Skills to Teach Business is No Joke" - CNN
• "3 Ways Improv Can Improve Your Career" - Fast Company Magazine
WHAT DO YOU OFFER?
We offer a variety of corporate training programs including comedy shows to reward your employees for their hard work. We customize each program to fit your company's culture and exceed your expectations. We've worked alongside executives to make them more at ease in public speaking and have the confidence needed to deliver critical information to a board, staff or investors. We've also worked extensively on team-building, communication and group problem-solving with world-class corporations as well as non-profit organizations. If you work in sales and want to amp up your client to customer relationships and be more confident in the "ask" then, ask us about our Public Speaking, Sales and Presentation Skills options. For more information and to get a free consultation, please contact Sean at 208.450.2128.